Date: Tuesday, September 7
Time: 7:00 – 9:00 PM
Place: Dudley Hall/Plaza Theatre 305 S. Anglin, Cleburne
Pre-registration Required: You may register online or pick up a form from the Cleburne ISD Administration Building Receptionist at 505 N. Ridgeway, Cleburne, on Monday-Thursday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. You may email the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org or return it to the CISD receptionist. Admission is $10 and tickets can be purchased at plaza-theatre.com. All proceeds benefit Cleburne Education Foundation.
- Singers must sing two songs – both original songs written by them.
- All ages welcome singing Texas Country, country or pop music.
- Deadline for entry is 5:00 PM, on September 3.
- Registration form includes contact information, permission to use photos and recordings at the auditions for publicity purposes.
- The previous year’s winner must skip one year before auditioning again.
- Parents must sign consent forms for minors.
- Contestants may bring a guitar or other handheld instrument.
- Use of a back-up CD is allowed; acapella singing is permissible.
- CD should be ready to play for contestant’s performance time.
- Microphone & sound system provided.
- Solo vocalists or duets, no groups.
- Winner will agree to perform at the Nashville Lights event on October 21, 2021, at the Cleburne Conference Center and will be timely with paperwork and headshot photo for media purposes.
Judging : A three-judge panel will render a consensus opinion to select the winner.
Nashville Lights Performance
Date/Time: Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 5:30 PM
Place: Cleburne Conference Center, Cleburne, TX
Sound Check: 4:00 PM
Winner Receives: The opportunity to sing in front of a 500+ audience at the Nashville Lights Event and will be given 2 tickets to the event.